PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The operator which processes your personal data is SC COZMIRCOM SA, with headquarters on 213 Forestierului Street, Maramures county, Romania, registered at National Trade Register Office with no. J24/2013/1992, VAT number CUI: RO2951916, telephone 0262.222.134, fax 0262.222.909.
Considering the provisions of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council from 27th April 2016 regarding the personal data protection we hereby inform you that:
1. We comply with the legal provisions regarding personal data protection and we implement technical and organizational measures to protect all operations, directly or indirectly concerning personal data, which prevent unauthorized or unlawful processing, as well as accidental or illegal loss or destruction.
2. We collect your personal data for the following purposes:
– execution of the contract with the legal entity on behalf of which you act and for the fulfillment of our obligations as a contracting party as well as for communication
– compliance with applicable laws, regulations, codes of conduct or guidelines, or for law enforcement and cooperation with competent authorities.
– for legitimate interest such as:
(1) any claim, action or procedure, includingdocumentsdrafting and reviewing, the preparation of the documentation necessary for the conclusion of a transaction, obtaining legal advice and facilitating thedisputessettlement and / or for the protection or exercise of our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
(2) when you send a message to the e-mail address displayed on our website or e-mail us through the contact page on our site, we collect your email address, name and any other information you provide in that email solely for the purpose of responding to your request with the legal basis for legitimate interest in the event of a collaboration agreement.
(4) cooperation with public authorities and institutions.
(5) managing and preparing internal reports, requesting information / responses or participating in surveys, and conducting research and / or analysis for statistical purposes or for other purposes.
3. We process the data contained in your requests and enquiries as well as third parties’ data contained in the documents sent tous to facilitate the performance of the activities for the purposes detailed above. We communicate the data to third parties, including affiliates within the group of our companies and our contractual partners, such as:
Your personal data will be transferred outside of the European Economic Area only in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, applying appropriate safeguards and notifying you when appropriate.
4. Your personal data is not being used in automatic dcision making processes or profiling. We use technical means to store data safely. We do not process data for secondary purposes incompatible with the purposes for which we have collected them.
Our company uses Google Analytics which is based on data collected by Google on our website.Google uses this information, including IP addresses and cookies information, for various purposes such as improving Google Analytics. Information is shared with Google on aggregate and anonymous basis.
To learn more about what information Google collects, how it uses this information and how to control information sent to Google please follow the next link:https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
Legal grounds for processing: our legitimate interests (art. 6, paragraph (1) (f) from the General Data Protection Regulation);
Legitimate interest: complying with the Google’s contract provisions: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
You can cancel Google Analytics by instaling the available plug in for your browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
5. You have the right to access, modify and rectify the data you provide us, as well as to change the place where this data is stored, to limit our processing and even request the deletion of the data. However, please note that interfering with the data you have provided may be such as to prevent the execution of the contract between you and our company.
Please send us your requests,in anygivenway that assures the applicant’s identity and justification,by submitting a written request to COZMIRCOM SA, BAIA SPRIE, ForestieruluiStreet, no.213, Maramures County, Romania, or by e-mail at email@example.com. For any complaints, please contact the National Authority for Personal Data Protection Supervision (ANSPDCP) at:Gral. Gheorghe Magheru nr. 28-30, sector 1, 010336 Bucharest or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org;
6. Your personal data will be retained for the period of time required to comply with the legal obligations specific to our industry,or applicable prescription periods,or for compliance with the archiving obligations imposed bytheapplicable law.
7. The company’s security policy includes security and privacy protection measures regarding the personal data protection, in order to ensure data confidentiality, integrity and availability.